There really are some beautiful shops around at Christmas, every single shop seems to sell Christmas decorations now but there are a fair few out their that stand out above the rest! I love Christmas shopping for decorations for the house, me and my family visit so many different shops each year and build up our Christmas collection. Our house really does look like Santa’s Grotto at Christmas time! I can’t wait to share some of my favourite decorations when everything is finally up! (We still have one room left to do!)
I wanted to share with you my top 6 Christmas Shops to visit for the most beautiful decorations:
1. Duckeries Notcutss – Worksop: This shop is your ordinary garden centre for 11 months of the year but come December it transforms into the most amazing themed Christmas shop. Hundreds and hundreds of ornaments, baubles, Christmas tress, wreaths and anything else you can think of that’s to do with Christmas they will have it! This was the first year I visited and I absolutely love it.
2. Wards Nurseries & Garden Centre. – Sheffield: This garden centre puts on a fantastic display every year. I have been going since I was little and I adore the annual trip!
3. Kathe Wohlfahrt – York: I haven’t had chance to visit this shop in person yet but I love everything they have to offer online so I’m guessing their shop will be fabulous.
4. The Range – All around the country: Everyone knows that The Range has the biggest selection of Christmas decorations on offer. And for pretty cheap too!
5. Dobbies – All around the country: Yet another glorified garden centre that really goes to town at Christmas time. They have the BEST Christmas treats on sale too. We always get our shortbreads, chocolates and of course mince pies from here.
6. Dunelm – All around the country: This shop surprised me this year with the amount of decorations they had in. I love Dunelm for home furnishings and visit it all the time; I was pleasantly surprised when I went in this weekend. Definitely worth a browse this year.
Christmas decorations really are what make a home at Christmas. Everyone enjoys decorating their homes and making it look perfect. Everything looks so pretty! If your looking for something new this year or just fancy a browse to get yourself into the Christmas sprit I highly recommend visiting these shops.
What’s your favourite Christmas shop? I love a good afternoon browse, looking at all the different unique decorations on sale. I’d love to visit some new places. Let me know below..
21 days to go..
Emily Jane xo