I had to do it, I have to share my favourite Christmas Songs with you. I planned a quick one tonight as I knew I would have a long day at work! Like I have said before I have had these on repeat ever since the 1st December. I have them on in the house, in my car, everywhere I go! They keep you in the Christmas spirit throughout December and it’s always sad when they have to go away for another year! So here’s my top 8..
1. All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey
2. Marilyn Monroe – Santa Baby
3. Merry Xmas Everybody – Slade
4. I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday – Wizzard
5. Driving Home for Christmas – Chris Rea
6. Last Christmas – Wham
7. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – Michael Buble
8. Santa Claus is coming to town – Michael Buble
I adore all these songs! Michael Buble is a huge hit of mine around Christmas, he has the most calming but cheery voice. What are your favourites?
11 days to go..
Emily Jane xo