It’s Saturday morning with only 8 days to go until Christmas, so what’s the best thing I can do with my day after the busiest weeks ever?! Watch some Christmas movies of course! I wanted to share my top 8 Christmas movies with you this morning. I’ve watched them throughout December but they become even more special in the last week leading up to Christmas. They are key to getting you into the Christmas Spirit I think!
MY TOP 8 CHRISTMAS FILMS.
1. The Holiday (2006) – This has been my favourite film for a very long time! I love everything about it from the best actors/actresses, to the cute romantic stories.
2. Home Alone (1990) – Who doesn’t love Home Alone? I love the mischief Kevin gets up to in this film, such a fun loving film.
3. Elf (2003) – I have watched this film over and over again but it never fails to make me laugh. Buddys’ character is just amazing, Will Ferrel plays a fantastic part in this film.
4. Christmas with the Kranks (2004) – A lovely family film about the importance of spending Christmas with your loved ones. This film is funny yet adorable and a personal favourite of mine.
5. The Grinch (2000) – Although the Grinch is miserable for most of the film, he is so funny and witty. I love how different this film is and I really look forward to watching it every year.
6. Santa Claus 2. (2002) – I prefer this one to the first one as it has a more in depth story! It really does show you the magic of Christmas and also has the added romantic element that I love.
7. Love Actually (2003) – A bit of Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson and Andrew Lincoln, what more could you want? A lovely romantic Christmas film, I love watching each year.
8. Nativity (2009) – One for the children but also one which includes adult jokes. I love Martin Freeman and the children are so adorable in this film! A really great, fun and playful film.
I think I have watched at least 3 of them more than once already and I will definitely be watching again this week! What are your favourite films?
8 days to go..
Emily Jane xo