Hello Guys! I know I am VERY late with this post but I gave myself the week off (again) from blogging as I was off work too and wanted a week to just do nothing but relax! Although I did do quite a bit of reading this week too. But I’m back, my camera has been out for the first time in 2017, and I’m going to share with you what I got for Christmas last year: 2016! (😮 its last year!!). Having read a lot of blogs this week, I understand that ‘What I got for Christmas’ blogs don’t always go down well, but oh well, I love reading them so I thought I’d give it a shot.
**Please bare with me with the photos! I’m still learning and I’m aware these pictures aren’t brilliant!**
I was extremely lucky this Christmas, I was spoilt by my family! I got so many fantastic items that I really love. My family obviously know my very well..
– A Poloroid Camera! Instax Mini 8: I absolutely love this gift from my little sister. I love photographs and I am always printing out photos so this type of camera is perfect me, as I get the photo straight away! It’s so easy to use, and it is super cute! By far one of my favourite presents this year. I have lots of travelling planned for this year so this camera will be coming with me on my adventures.
– Pandora Ring – Another of my favourites this year from my mum and dad. I already had one pandora ring but I wanted to add to my collection. I love how sparkly my new ring is and it matches my other ring perfectly.
– Disney Traditions Ornaments – Anyone that knows me will know that I am a real lover of Disney, I have been collecting the Disney Traditions ornaments for a while now and Anna, Elsa and Olaf are a great addition to my collection. How cute are they?
– Two books: Holding up the Universe-Jennifer Niven & The sun is also a Star- Nicole Yoon – I have wanted these books since reading both their previous books. They are YA writers but they both write so beautifully with the most adorable stories. I am so excited to get into these books.
– Two scarfs & Matching hat – These are mainly for work, as I work outdoors some of the time and it is going to be FREEZING for the next few months. I love the colours, I’m obsessed with maroon at the moment!
– A Mini Tripod – Apparently this is something new to the ‘Camera World’. It is a tripod for my DSLR that can bend around any object, be it a fence, pole or anything small enough for it to wrap around. It’s light, small and portable, it’s great! I can’t wait to take it out with my camera this month. (More to come on a separate blog)
– Perfume – My nannie always buys the nicest smelling perfume. This year I got Beyoncé Heat, it smells divine!
– Slippers – They are the softest slippers I think I have ever had. They are the perfect colour and they are super warm. Definitely some I was in need of!
I did also get LOTS of chocolate but of course, that isn’t around anymore, ha! I got lots of galaxy and Lindt chocolate this year as they are my Favs!
What did you get for Christmas this year? I’d love to read some more posts.
Bye for now,
Emily Jane xo