Hi Everyone! How are we all? I’ve actually found some time to write a quick blog! Can you believe it?! I’ve been working none stop as I’ve mentioned over and over again and I still haven’t got round to planning out more time to enjoy writing for my blog. However, on this beautiful Sunday afternoon I have been doing a lot of thinking.p and planning. How have you spent your Sunday? What do you get up to most Sunday’s?
I’ve had a really lovely day today and I’m feeling AMAZING! I just wanted to share with you my top 6 things to do on a ‘boring’ Sunday to keep you feeling relaxed and leave you feeling great because..
– Although I’ve been working lots (even Saturday’s at the moment) and could have done with a nice long lie in this morning, I decided to get up early so that I had more time to do the things I wanted. Some me time, some family time and just time to do whatever I wanted and it really does feel like I’ve made more of my day.
2.Have some ME TIME – Read a good book!
– don’t you just love it when you find a book that you just can’t put down? A book that you can’t wait to find the time to read, a book that you get excited about reading? I personally love that. I can’t say that I’ve always been a big reader, but lately I am really enjoying reading. I am loving my newfound love for it! I’m currently reading ‘Girl Online by Zoe Sugg‘. Yes I know it’s a book that’s probably a little young for me, but I’m actually loving it. I’m a sucker for a good love story!
3.Spend time with FAMILY.
– life always gets in the way, everyone knows it. We promise family members that we will arrange meet ups and they never happen because life takes over and days become weeks and weeks become months! Family time is so important, and Sunday’s are the perfect time to make time for family.
4.Drink lots of TEA and eat CAKE.
– tea, tea, tea. That’s all I can think about on a Sunday morning, much more than any other day actually. I’m not sure why if I’m honest! I just know I have the time to sit down and enjoy it I think. A cup of Tea accompanied with a good book, a blanket and a slice of cake, makes a great afternoon treat and leaves you feeling super relaxed!
5.Go on a long WALK
– a long walk gives you time to yourself, keeps you calm and can relieve all stress. Having the wind blowing through your hair, nobody around and no technology with you, makes you feel completely free. It works for me anyway!
6.Spend some time thinking about YOU.
– personally, I don’t spend enough time thinking about myself and what I want. But today, I’ve spent quite a long time thinking of what I want to do next, where I want to be. I have set some goals and made some promises to myself today and I’m feeling super positive. I highly recommend spending time on yourself, and a Sunday afternoon, when you are struggling for things to do, is the perfect time to just sit and reflect.
I hope these help. I know that some people hate Sunday’s as the dread of work tomorrow morning creeps in. But I promise if you give some of these tips a go, you will end up feeling super relaxed and ready for the week ahead. I’ve certainly had a great day, and managed to do all this!
Have a great week!