Hey! How was your bonfire night? Did you get all wrapped up and enjoy the best night of the year? I certainly did! I really LOVE Bonfire night, I love everything about it. The fantastic fireworks displays, the food, the bonfires, the treats, everything!! I even love the smell in the streets on such a loved night of the year. This year I went to After Dark in Sheffield and I absolutely loved it! It was such a great night. The fireworks were spectacular: Some of the best I have ever seen!!!
I just wanted to share with you some of my favourite photos from the evening and also some of the things I love about Bonfire Night..
– The amazing Colourful Firework displays; every year they seem to get better and better! The new shows where the fireworks match up to the music perfectly are just something else. It is a real talent and such good entertainment. It makes the fireworks even more spectacular!
– The Warm Bonfires; Again they get bigger and bigger each year, it’s like everyone is in competition to get the biggest fire. The bonfire last night was huge and there was nothing better than the warm fire on your face when we were stood in the freezing cold.
– TOFFEE APPLES; You cannot have bonfire night without a toffee apple. Toffee apples are what bonfire night is about right?! Ha! I really do look forward to my yearly dose!
– Getting all wrapped up; I love getting all wrapped up to head out on bonfire night. It’s the one night of the year where people bare the cold to enjoy the entertainment.
– Bad Food – again you have to have a big greasy burger or hot dog when you visit a bonfire event, yeah?! Also the amount of sweets on offer is amazing! Candy floss, fudge, nuts, toffee, they are what make bonfire night!
– Being with Family and Friends; all being together celebrating just makes the night even more enjoyable.
– Sparklers; I love sparklers, so much fun even if you are an adult!
– The Smell; the smell that lines the streets on bonfire night is fantastic! Everyone knows that smell.
There are so many reasons why I LOVE bonfire night! Do you love it too? I’d love to know why! There really is nothing better than being all wrapped up, with a toffee apple in hand, in front of the bonfire watching the fantastic fireworks display. I wish I could do it all over again, until next year!
Bye for now,
Emily Jane xo