Last weekend I had planned to do some Christmas baking to share on my blog as part of BLOGMAS but I never got round to it as I was so busy! Everything seems to take over at Christmas time and you don’t always have time for the little things. So instead, I thought I would share with you some of the best recipes I have come across on Pinterest this year. I hope to give some of them a go closer to Christmas when my family arrive.
– White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies: These look so pretty and simple to make too! The recipe is very clear and looks very easy to make. I will definitely be trying these out! Check out the recipe here: http://www.cookingclassy.com/white-chocolate-dipped-ginger-cookies/
– Brownie Christmas Trees: These look delicious. I love brownies every month of the year and I have never made my own so I would love the challenge of making these for the first time. check out the recipe here: http://princesspinkygirl.com/easy-christmas-desserts/
– Reindeer Sugar Cookies: My cousin actually made some of these last weekend and they looked amazing! They look like something that could be done really quickly too, take a look at the recipe: http://onelittleproject.com/easy-reindeer-sugar-cookies/
– Chocolate Cinnamon Buns: I absolutely love Cinnamon in anything, so I will definitely be doing these for Christmas Day. I may even have them as a dessert instead of Christmas pudding. The recipe is here: http://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/chocolate-and-cinnamon-buns/
– Chocolate Orange Cookies: Everyone loves chocolate orange so these have got to be delightful! Give them a go: http://www.janespatisserie.com/2015/02/20/chocolate-orange-cookies/
So there are my favourite Christmas treats I have come across this year, what are yours?
12 days to go..
Emily Jane xo